BATTERY ANALYZER BA101
12V Auto Battery Tester
- Display : Backlit LCD screen
- Operating Temperature : 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 F°)
- Storage Temperature : - 20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
- Weight : 0.5 Kg
Operating Parameters :
- System voltage : 12 Volts
- Input Voltage Range : 9 V ~ 15 V
- Power Requirements : No Internal Batteries Required
- Power On When Hooked Up During Testing
1. Simple and easy to use
2. Test batteries on and off the vehicle
3. Accurate results in milliseconds
4. Battery life analysis
5. Analysis results : Good or Replace
6. Large easy to read LCD display
7. Test results based on CA, CCA, BCI, MCA, JIS, SAE, EN, GB, DIN, and IEC standards.
8. Multilingual interfaces
9. Quick test
Input battery volume (AH), then it can show the battery status.
10. Vehicle cranking system test
Cranking time, voltage and status.
11. Vehicle Charging system test
Load voltage, unloaded voltage, ripple status and charging system status.
12. Store the testing results, print function via computer.
- Conductance correlates directly to the battery capacity passive testing method is safe.
- Never discharge or drain the battery.
- Able to test condition of discharged battery.
- Consistent and repeatable results
- Provides unique indication of battery conditions
Besides, this analyzer also provides check the Alternator’s charging & starter’s cranking conditions. It is maintenance free and no internal batteries required. It powers up when connected to the battery posts during testing.
- Test result : Good or Replace
- Capacity - Cold Cranking Amps (CCA), DIN, EN, and IEC information relative to battery rating
- Internal resistance value (m ?)
- Life in percentage (%)
Use to test a wide range of 12V batteries (Starting [SLI], Deep Cycled and Marine) of wet (Flooded), VRLA or Maintenance Free (MF), Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF), Absorption Glass Mat (AGM), EFB and GEL cell. The major battery standards CA, CCA, BCI, MCA, JIS, SAE, EN, GB, DIN, and IEC are supported.