Detail GAS SEAL UNIT - GU-10 SERIES - KANEKO SANGYO
GAS SEAL UNIT
MODEL : GU-10 SERIES
Brand : Kaneko Sangyo Co., Ltd
[ STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS]
1) NOMINAL PIPE SIZE
- PRIMARY : Rc3/ 8
- SECONDARY : Rc3/ 4----Tank side
- CONTROL PIPE : Rc1/ 2--Tank side
2) PRIMARY PRESSURE
- 0.1--0.7 MPa
- Normal control cannot be effected when primary pressure becomes less than 0.1 MPa.
3) SET PRESSURE
- 0.1--3 kPa( 10--300 mmAq)
- Fluctuation of primary pressure causes the pressure setting to vary. As the main valve is pilot operated, a completely sealed tank stabilizes when internal pressure becomes about 0.05-0.1 kPa higher than the setting.
FLOW RATE : See References.
[ GU-10 SERIES]
- Most suited for dust proofing of storage tanks for pure water and other substances liable to be degraded by the entrance of dust.
- Most suited for shutting off active gases from the contents of storage tanks for foodstuffs, medicines, petroleum products, etc., liable to be degraded by contact with air.
- Used to seal inert gases in storage tanks for flammables and most suited for prevention of explosion and fire.
- Product designations are determined according to specifications.
- Refer to the explanation of designation for details.
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak