LAMTEC COMBUSTION MAGAGEMENT SYSTEM FMS
The FMS contains all VMS functions. However it also contains the combustion controller,
and if necessary, a leakage monitor too. Together, all these functions reduce the required
number of external instruments to a minimum, thus creating a price/performance ratio without
peers. When using the FMS with integral leakage monitor, output regulator and possibly rev.
speed feedback, almost everything needed for combustion control is integrated into one unit.
Safety chains, sensors and monitors are linked directly to the FMS. Additional external
regulators or monitoring devices are hardly needed anymore.
- Burner control
- Electronical compound, up to 5 channels
- Universal field bus to interface process control
- Integrated load controller
- Integrated leakage test
- Integrated CO/O2 controller
- Sliding controlled fuel changed
- Simultaneous combustion of 2 fuels with variable mixture ratio
- Blow out of the burner lance
# Combustion Magagement System
# Burner Control System
# Burner Controller
# Integrated load controller
# Integrated leakage test
# Integrated CO/O2 controller