Detail LM500/ LM500-TF Oil Level Maintainer With Sightglass - Murphy
LM500/ LM500-TF Oil level maintainer with sight-glass, low level snap-switch and test facility.
Brand : Murphy
The Murphy LM500 series provides automatic control of crankcase oil level in industrial engine applications such as pumps, compressors and power generators.
When adjusted to the correct running-oil-level, the LM500 will replenish oil as it is used. The devices reduce ongoing oil level maintenance and eliminate problems due to oil underfill or overfill.
The low-level switch will alarm and/ or shutdown the equipment if supply oil is lost and the equipment continues to use oil. Model LM500-TF also includes a switch test facility, for checking correct alarm/ shutdown operation.
* Automatic oil level maintainance, reducing engine servicing
* Eliminates under/ overfill due to ' human error'
* Float control with positive sealing Thumb-Valve™
* Frogeye' lens gives clear indication of oil level and condition
* Simple installation, direct mount capable ( DM bracket option)
* Low oil level snap-action switch ( insulated, 3-wire)
* Test Feature ( TF model) for operator test of float and switch
Not intended for use with fuel
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak