Detail TEMPERATURE SCANNER - MURPHY TDX6
MODEL : TDX6
BRAND : MURPHY
* Scans 6 channels
* Adjustable trip points
* “ J” or “ K” thermocouples
* Powered by CD ignition, 24 VDC, or 120 VAC
* Rated for class I, division 2, group D hazardous areas
* start-up time delay
* easy to read digital display
* Power Requirements ( Operating Voltages) : 120 VAC or 80-250 VDC, CD ignition or 24 VDC.
- Models TDX6-A and TDX6-C: Six ( 6) isolated Silicon Controlled Rectifier ( S.C.R.) outputs; 0.5 A @ 250 VDC; switches on ( applies ground) above trip point and switches off ( removes ground) when power is switched off.
- Models TDX6-B and TDX6-D: Six ( 6) isolated Field-Effect Transistor ( F.E.T.) outputs; 0.1 A @ 250 VDC; switches on ( applies ground) above trip point and switches off ( removes ground) below trip point.
* Operating Temperature: -4 to 158° F ( -20 to 70° C) .
* Storage Temperature: -40 to 300° F ( -40 to 150° C) .
* Case: ABS 1/ 4 DIN ( 90 x 90 mm) .
* Scanning Speed: Complete scan in 30 seconds.
* Reset Differential: F.E.T. models: Decreases 3 Degrees ( ° F or ° C) . S.C.R. models: Turn input power off to reset.
* Display Update Time: Updates temperature every 0.3 seconds.
* Start-up Time Delay: Unit is locked out for 10 seconds after ignition voltage is sensed.
* Ambient Cold Junction Compensation Range: 2° F from 32° F to 122° F ( 1° C from 0° C to 50° C) .
* Measurement Range: Monitor Range 0-1999° F or ° C ( specify ° F or ° C in part number) .
- With J-type thermocouple: from 50-150° F ( 10-66° C) + 3° F( + 2° C) , from 150-1200° F ( 66-649° C) ± 1.0% of reading.
* With K-type thermocouple: from 400-2000° F ( 204-1076° C) ± 1.0% of reading.
* Trip Point Accuracy: ± 3° F ( ± 2° C) of reading.
* Trip Point Adjustment Range: 0-1999 Degrees.
* Open Thermocouple Input: A number 1 appears in the display to the right of the channel number and the trip point operates.
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak